But first, a wedding, in pictures….
10. fairlane’s feet smell like butterscotch. He kept insisting they taste like it, too, but even the cats weren’t going for that.
9. fairlane will make you laugh until your ribs are broken, and then, showing no mercy, make you laugh some more.
8. When fairlane is done playing in the backyard, he is very polite about picking up all the toys he scattered across the lawn. (He will also crawl under parked cars to retrieve runaway cats).
7. fairlane demonstrates his concern for the environment by wearing the same clothes for five days straight. (That includes his Spongebob boxers. Although I’ve never seen them on him…er…uh…or off. Actually, I’ve only heard about them).
6. The ladies love fairlane.
5. So do cats. (Actually, most animals love fairlane because he doesn’t eat them).
4. Kids love fairlane, too (Same reason as #5).
3. fairlane likes to act out the Dance of the Seven Veils. (Yes, I stole Tengrain’s joke)
2. fairlane wanted to be the Silver Surfer when he was a child, and apparently he’s never given up this dream/fantasy, as he still talks about what he’d do if he had the “Power Cosmic.” (Let’s just say, we’re lucky the odds of this happening are astronomical.)
1. Surprisingly, fairlane is not only a good talker, but a very good listener as well.
If you get a chance to meet fairlane, you should do it. It was a most memorable experience. I’ll never forget the time he was standing in the kitchen and suddenly said, “I can’t believe I’m standing in Scarlet Blue’s house eating cheap macaroni.” (I can’t tell you how many times I have stood in that same spot, and thought the same thing.)
I can’t believe fairlane was standing in my kitchen eating cheap macaroni.
For more fun-filled facts about fairlane, visit here.