Jonestown Exclusive- Sarah Palin Is From a Small Town
A brief summary of the Republican National Convention-
1) The GOP is about as diverse as a cup of Vanilla Yogurt.
2) Sarah Palin is from a “Small Town.”
3) Ironically, thus far, the Rep Convention is solely about Personality (Ironic, because they claim Obama is nothing but a “Personality”). No mention of policy, but they did mention that Sarah Palin is from a “Small Town.”
4) The Reps are simply uninterested in broadening their message to attract a more diverse voting base.
5) Republicans think Obama is an “Elitist,” they also think the Media is “Elitist,” in fact, they pretty much think anyone who didn’t grow up in a “Small Town” is, “Elitist.”
6) Apparently, Republicans are unaware that the Majority of Americans live in Cities, and not in “Small Towns.”
7) Did I mention Sarah Palin is from a “Small Town?” Well, if not, she is. She’s a “Small Town Girl.” Grew up in a “Small Town,” her friends are so “Small Town,” her parents live in the same “Small Town,” she used to Daydream in that “Small Town,” was taught the fear of Jesus in a “Small Town,” educated in a “Small Town,” had herself a ball in a “Small Town,” she can breathe in a “Small Town,” and will probably die in a “Small Town.”
8. If Democrats don’t Stand Up to these Yokels, they’re going to LOSE! (No Offense to you non-Wingnut “Small Towners”)